modifier-only shortcuts

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Fri Jul 7 13:11:17 BST 2006

>> [: Aaron J. Seigo :]
>> and it's a "proper" command sequence involving a control key and a
>> non-control key that isn't used for anything else i can really think of.
>
> [: Alexander Dymo :]
> This would be alt+space on intel, right?

Bloody hell, how did nobody think of this before? Now I tried, and of
course it works. Should we make it default?

Given that there is quite reasonable two-key shortcut available, the point
becomes unclear to me. Although I would like to have an easy way of using
single key shortcut, as Aaron pointed out I'm not my user (neither am I my
programmer, though), so I feel out of capacity to argue :)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)