KDE Library Questions

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Jul 5 20:17:44 BST 2006

Howdy,

I was wondering if there is a policy about where library foo's header files should be installed.
$install_dir/include/foo?  or can they also go in $install_dir/include?

Seems that all the kdelibs libraries get installed at the include level, but I was planning
on installing all the kdepimlibs libraries in include/foo.  is that ok?

Also, should we put the shared library revision number at 5.0.0 for all libraries in KDE4?
I see shared libs with numbers 1.0.0, 2.0.0, 3.0.0, 4.0.0 and 5.00 from kdelibs.
Is there a policy on shared library revision numbers?

-Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE