dependency problem with kdewin32.lib

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Jan 31 22:00:41 GMT 2006

Christian Ehrlicher schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> One of my current problems is the dependency of kdewin32 from kdelibs.
> Bksys (or any other buildsystem) can't check for functions declared
> inside this lib because it isn't build yet. Is there a way to compile
> (and install?) this lib before configuration starts?
>
> Christian

I have tried to make a initial version of a separate "winposix" package
as already announced using qmake as build system.
For mingw it compiles out of the box. For msvc it may required some
minor fixes.

The source package is located in
http://webdev.cegit.de/snapshots/kde-windows/packages/winposix-0.0.1.zip

Ralf