scons

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Jan 29 20:02:33 GMT 2006

Benjamin Meyer wrote:
>I tried to build kdelibs with scons today, when linking kdecore I
>would get undefined references to DCOP functions.  If I run the gcc
>command (acquired by setting NOCOLOR=0), with -Lbuild/dcop at the
>front right after g++ rather then at the end I can get it to link.  I
>can't figure out how to fix this in the SConscript file.  Anyone have
>hints that could help?

Harry found that, for some paths, scons was adding the -Wl,-rpath flag,
but not the corresponding -L flag.

Maybe that was your problem?

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

4. And æfter se scieppend ingelogode, he wrát "cenn", ac eala! se
rihtendgesamnung andswarode "cenn: ne wát hú cennan 'eall'. Ástynt."