CMake KDE release

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sun Jan 29 10:11:54 GMT 2006

Alexander Neundorf schrieb:
> On Sunday 29 January 2006 10:13, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>On Sunday 29 January 2006 09:58, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>>

>>>CMakeSetup.exe works now (when you've mfc71D.dll) but fails with an
>>>error that FindKDE4.cmake doesn't support win32. I can't add support for
>>>win32 there because I can't simply check for the system
>>>(IF(${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME} STREQUAL "Windows")) - we've gcc and msvc (and
>>>borland) here ...
>>
>>Which ones do we have to support ?
>>cygwin, mingw, MSVC (which versions ? ), borland ?
MinGW (the same gcc versions like you support on linux)
MSVC (at least 7.0 and above)
Borland - currently not - the current compiler isn't really usable (we
can't get them compile Qt4 without huge modifications to Qt4 source code...)
Cygwin - no we've MinGW

> Additionally I just added kdelibs/cmake/systeminfo/CMakeLists.txt to svn. If
> you run cmake on this file (i.e. not kdelibs/CMakeLists.txt), it will print
> the value some cmake variables, which can used in CMakeLists.txt to determine
> the system type.
> It would be nice if you could post the output it produces on your machine.
Here (hopefully) the output for nmake makefiles.

Christian