CMake KDE release

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Jan 29 09:55:53 GMT 2006

On Sunday 29 January 2006 10:13, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 29 January 2006 09:58, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>
> > CMakeSetup.exe works now (when you've mfc71D.dll) but fails with an
> > error that FindKDE4.cmake doesn't support win32. I can't add support for
> > win32 there because I can't simply check for the system
> > (IF(${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME} STREQUAL "Windows")) - we've gcc and msvc (and
> > borland) here ...
>
> Which ones do we have to support ?
> cygwin, mingw, MSVC (which versions ? ), borland ?
>
> Bye
> Alex

Additionally I just added kdelibs/cmake/systeminfo/CMakeLists.txt to svn. If
you run cmake on this file (i.e. not kdelibs/CMakeLists.txt), it will print
the value some cmake variables, which can used in CMakeLists.txt to determine
the system type.
It would be nice if you could post the output it produces on your machine.

Bye
Alex