Requiring qt-copy ?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Jan 27 17:29:44 GMT 2006

Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
>On Friday 27 January 2006 16:02, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
>> Yes, that makes sense to me. KDE applications cannot be LSB-compliant
>> anyway, because they need kdelibs.
>
>They can as long as they bring their own kdelibs.

Which means every KDE LSB-compliant application or every KDE LSB-compliant
installable module should contain its own, private copy of kdelibs.

I don't think you can even share it among modules.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

2. Tó cennan his weorc gearu, ymbe se circolwyrde, wearð se cægbord and se
leohtspeccabord, and þa mýs cómon lator. On þone dæg, he hine reste.