Requiring qt-copy ?

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Jan 27 15:02:43 GMT 2006

[ Thiago Macieira ]
> A system that can run KDE is probably LSB 3.1-compliant, but the inverse
> is not necessarily true.

OK, that's fine.

> A system implementing the bare minimum LSB Desktop compliance (= Qt 4.1.0)
> will not be able to run KDE 4.0. KDE4 will require at least 4.2.0.

Yes, that makes sense to me. KDE applications cannot be LSB-compliant anyway,
because they need kdelibs.

As long as qt-copy is compatible with Qt 4.1 as submitted to the LSB, there is
no problem.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of