LSB and FSG Accessibility specs for review

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Thu Jan 26 10:06:22 GMT 2006

Hi!

The LSB has just made the release candidate of the desktop module available -
including Qt 4.1.

And FSG Accessibility is still looking for feedback on the keyboard
specification draft. The deadline for comments is end of the month.

Please review the two draft specifications and let me know of problems so that
I can forward them to the relevant working groups.

Thanks,

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of