invitation: try compiling kdelibs using cmake

Mickael Marchand marchand at kde.org
Wed Jan 25 22:49:38 GMT 2006

Hi Alex,

I just did a quick try :)

I have kde4 in /opt/kde4 and cmake compiled from cvs in there
Qt4 (debug build) is in /opt/qt4

I've created a b2 directory in my kdelibs tree (build dir), and ran
cmake ../
it did all the checks pretty fine apparently but it does not seem to
find my Qt libs ...

> CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
> and cmake can not find them.
> Please set the following variables:
> QT_QT3SUPPORT_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
> QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
> QT_QTGUI_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)
> QT_QTXML_LIBRARY (ADVANCED)

mikmak at alhya:~/src/kde/trunk/kdelibs/b2$ echo $QTDIR
/opt/qt4

does it require non-debug qt build maybe ?

Cheers,
Mik