Kimageio removal

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Sat Jan 14 23:22:49 GMT 2006

Please be aware that kimageio is stored in ksycoca and that removing it /
changing it means that KDE3 applications will not be able to use the sycoca
database of KDE4.

Depending on the plans for dealing with KDE3 / KDE4 compatibility, this may or
may not be a problem.

Just wanted to make you aware of it.

Cheers,
Waldo