Error in Kexi docbook creation

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Feb 22 20:46:54 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 20:24, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> Onsdag den 22. februar 2006 21:02 skrev Kurt Pfeifle:
> >  If koffice is supposed to
> >
> > > be tagged in the near future, then the documentation writers have been
> > > behaving very badly indeed.
> >
> > Heh...  :-)
> >
> > "behaving very badly" isnt the best of ways to formulate your verdict
> > (should you really have meant it seriously). Have you?
>
> I was not talking about this particular problem. Maybe I should have said
> that if tagging is soon, then the freeze has been broken a lot this time if
> you like that better

I see your point. In fact, I got attended to a type, fixed it, and then
backtracked when it was pointed out that fixing typoes is not done at this
stage, so I'm guilty as well (or, as hell). Anyway, if the
documentation/translation people want an extension, I'd be happy, as release
dude, to acquiesce. I highly appreciate and admire their efforts, and I'd
like to make the translators' and documentators' life as easy as possible.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi