Elektra backend for KDE

Avi Alkalay avi at alkalay.net
Tue Feb 21 17:50:40 GMT 2006

I don't know exactly what this means, since I don't know what KDEDIR etc means.

The benefit of having a single configuration system for KDE is that
KDE developers can access X.org, Samba, /sbin/init, etc configurations
is they are KDE applications.

I'm ready to write the backend, but right now I still don't know where
to start write it. If it is in the playground code, or in the
mainstream one.

Regards,
Avi