Elektra backend for KDE

Avi Alkalay avi at alkalay.net
Mon Feb 20 15:45:16 GMT 2006

Thomas, how far is this new API from being accepted in the official source ?

As a side note, on Elektra there are no config files. So maybe this methods
should be renamed to something like retrieveConfigResource() and
saveConfigResource().
A filename can be a configuration root, etc, so we can use them the way they
are today anyway.

I'll have future concerns about Kiosk mode, and how to implement that on
Elektra. I already have some ideas for that, and we'll discuss it here.

Regards,
Avi