docbook writers: please no empty para's

Erik K. Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Wed Feb 15 14:37:57 GMT 2006

It would be really nice if the various docbook writers would avoid making
these
<para>
</para>
With nothing in between. It does not work with the translation system. I just
had the experience again with the docbook for ksirc, and it takes time every
time to figure out it is this problem rather than something else. Just write
<para>
Not yet written
</para>

or something like that instead. I used to add those myself, but since we
started using svn I only have a copy of the documentation checked out, so I
can't do it.

Erik