Obsoleting some classes

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Feb 8 10:27:58 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 21:48, Szombathelyi GyXrgy wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As I lurked in kdelibs, I've some questions about removing some classes:
> - kdeui/kpixmapio - this is implemented in Qt4.
> (src/gui/image/qpixmap_x11.cpp)

 Oh boy, it has finally made it in (/me about to shed a happy tear)? Well, not
really :(, #0005 is still not there, and #0007 seems to be incomplete. But
feel free to dump KPixmapIO anyway, it's mentioned in kdelibs/TODO, I'll get
to porting the qt-copy patches to Qt4 somewhen.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org