kxml_compiler

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Wed Feb 1 16:36:47 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 17:10, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> > Do you have a list of changes that are needed.  And an estimate
> > of how hard the changes are?   Are we talking junior jobs, or
> > expert?
>
> The most important change would be to move away from RelaxNG and use
> the XML Schema parser of Tobias which also is somewhere in the kode
> directory. This probably implies quite a bit of other changes.
> Definitely no junior job.

RelaxNG is great, moving away from it might not be the greatest thing to
do. Now if only kxml_compiler really supported RelaxNG to, oh, lets say
generate code for:
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.2/rng/rng-Tiny1.2.zip
then imho it would be definitely ready for kdelibs inclusion :)

Zack

--
To know recursion, you must first know recursion.