Some changes on kio/kio/jobuidelegate

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 22:44:44 GMT 2006

Hi,

Adding this slots we are having a very very little improvement. Applications
(with or without KIO::Job) can call slots with the jobId assigned by newJob
directly, so we avoid going to the QMap, and read to which jobId the given
KIO::Job matches.

I think this is only for making Observer class being more powerful. It may
also be added some logic to the actions events. Have to check it, but for
actions (cancel, pause, "whatever" buttons on delegates) this could be
necessary, since slots given by apps (the slots that will be called when
some action happens) should be called from Observer by
QMetaObject::invokeMethod. So I don't discard adding logic to the Observer
in those cases, instead of just forwarding information to the UI Server on
those slots.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.