Some changes on kio/kio/jobuidelegate

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 20:16:42 GMT 2006

Well they are really similar, but I really think that if we could avoid
this:

org::kde::KIO::UIServer uiserver("org.kde.kio_uiserver", "/UIServer",
QDBusConnection::sessionBus());

could be better... Dunno, why but sounds easier to me the other option...

If you really think the other option shouldn't be implemented in any case,
tell me, and I will do this way. But for this code I think is better the way
I explained at the beginning. If it is a matter of tastes we can let it as
is, but as I said, if there are real problems with the other implementation,
I will change it right now ;)

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.