Preparing terrain for kio_uiserver

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 02:34:24 GMT 2006

Hello Rafael,

I understand.  Is it not possible to look up the icon via other means?
 I am just concerned that someone could change the name of an
application and forget to change the KIO name.  Also in some cases
there won't be a proper icon for the application, and I think it would
not look good to show the generic blue gearwheel icon which is
currently displayed around KDE to indicate an application without a
custom icon.  Perhaps it would be better not to show an icon at all
unless one is explicitly set using setJobIcon().

Regards,
Robert.