Preparing terrain for kio_uiserver

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 15:27:57 GMT 2006

Hi,

I think that should force devs to call more methods than expected. Using
this constructors we are not forcing to call additional methods.

I really think having it on factories or constructors (for example
KIO::copyJob(..., "thisIcon")) is shorter than having to call lots of
methods (in this case 2, one for the icon and other for the visible app name
on the kio_uiserver).

The icon has nothing to do really with the delegate I think, since there is
no need of own delegate for having an icon on the kio_uiserver, are
different things.

Yeah I can change it to get data from KGlobal::instance(), there is not
problem about that.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.