Preparing terrain for kio_uiserver

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 11:06:53 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

I have copied trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kio/misc into branches/work/kio_uiserver for
uploading my work on the uiserver, and having it public. For having it
compiling and working is needed to upload some changes on kdelibs/kio/kio.
Those changes don't need to copy that dir to branches/work, because they're
only relative to trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kio/kio and they won't affect the current
handling of jobs in any case. To sum up, devs won't have to change any
single line of code referent to jobs if this patch is applied.

So the idea is to work on the kio_uiserver at branches/work/kio_uiserver,
and upload on trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kio/kio the changes that the attached patch
indicates.

If feedback is OK (and there is no objections) the change will be made on
tuesday, as David Faure announced (monday will be tuesday).

You can find the patch at http://www.ereslibre.es/subido/kio_jobs.diff

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.