Re: KDE HIG: What do you do?

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Wed Dec 13 10:12:34 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 12 December 2006 19:59, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
>As Aaron pointed, this is handled mostly in kdelibs, but there are some
>exceptions.
>
>I must note, that currently kdelibs3 has a high level of support  for this
>issue. For example, I recently tested Dolphin and found it works perfectly on
>RTL desktops. Then I looked at the code, for special patches and found none.
>This only means all the work is done internally by kdelibs (KApplication,
>QLayout, and the styles).

In KDE 3 I found that I needed to make a number of adjustments to ensure correct alignment of dialog items when in right-to-left mode. Also,
list views don't seem to cater for reversal of column order at all. (If anybody can tell me otherwise, please do...).

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.