KDE HIG: What do you do?

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Tue Dec 12 19:59:29 GMT 2006

Hi,

As Aaron pointed, this is handled mostly in kdelibs, but there are some
exceptions.

I must note, that currently kdelibs3 has a high level of support  for this
issue. For example, I recently tested Dolphin and found it works perfectly on
RTL desktops. Then I looked at the code, for special patches and found none.
This only means all the work is done internally by kdelibs (KApplication,
QLayout, and the styles).

ביום שלישי 12 דצמבר 2006, 00:36, נכתב על ידי Aaron J. Seigo:

--
diego, kde-il translation team - http://il.kde.org