[Patch] Add dmask/fmask support into media:/

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Thu Aug 24 17:53:58 BST 2006

Perşembe 24 Ağustos 2006 19:40 tarihinde, Aaron J. Seigo şunları yazmıştı:
> b) we don't use numeric permissions/masks elsewhere in our UIs (instead we
> provide checkboxes, dropdown choices, etc...), and that's something we
> ought to continue

Got it.

> c) there are a lot of widgets vertically stacked there. i wonder how close
> we are to it not fitting on 800x600 with a 46px panel.

Maybe adding these into an "advanced settings" dialog or something like helps?
I'll try this when have some time. Thanks for your comments.

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!