[Patch] Add dmask/fmask support into media:/

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Aug 24 17:40:25 BST 2006

On Thursday 24 August 2006 9:35, S.Çağlar Onur wrote:
> And i don't know their average IQ levels but i think yes, i expect/wish
> cause these "KDE users" already knows their partition's journaling mode,
> arent they?

i see a couple of issues here that jump out at me:

a) these are not "average joe user" options. they are useful, though. and
thankfully they aren't show very often

b) we don't use numeric permissions/masks elsewhere in our UIs (instead we
provide checkboxes, dropdown choices, etc...), and that's something we ought
to continue

c) there are a lot of widgets vertically stacked there. i wonder how close we
are to it not fitting on 800x600 with a 46px panel.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness