Suspicious code in kdelibs-3.5.2 C Files

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Sat Apr 22 15:52:59 BST 2006

On 22 April 2006 07:47, Christoph Bartoschek wrote:

> - kdelibs-3.5.2/kdeprint/signal_proc.c:119
>
> strerror is used although <string.h> is not included
>
> - kdeprint/driverparse.c:291
>
> If this line is executed before line 286 is executed, then id[0] is not
> initialized.

OK, fixed those. Thanks a lot for the report.

I need to wait now for the huge compilation to finish on my simili machine
before I commit. That will be on Wednesday, when I come back from lwn
toronto. So, please hold back the duplication of work ;-)

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org