[offtopic] Coverity . . .

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Apr 20 10:07:48 BST 2006

On Thursday 20 April 2006 03:39, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> This maybe of interest to this thread:
>
> http://public.kitware.com/KWStyle/index.htm

Do you guys have nothing better to do than turn out useful and interesting
tools?

[ade], getting his morning grump on in a positive way (and darn, now I need to
compile KWStyle on the EBN -- I'm not sure *style* is what we want to check
though, KDE code is too diverse for that and we don't have a coding style
standard beyond 'follow what's already there')

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team