Header files (Re: A little review of kdecore & kdeui)

R.F. Pels ruurd at tiscali.nl
Sun Apr 9 09:48:53 BST 2006

On Sunday 9 April 2006 00.56, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> The real world test: How often have you written "#include <qsomething.h>"
> and how often have you opened a file "qsomething.h" in an editor?

Well. Being able to follow an include in the source editor in kdevelop is
something I would love to have - so yes - in my case, more often than you
think.

--
R.F. Pels,  3e Rompert 118,  5233 AL  's-Hertogenbosch,  The Netherlands
+31736414590        ruurd at tiscali.nl       http://home.tiscali.nl/~ruurd