Suspicous code in kdelibs-3.5.2

Stefan Teleman steleman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 6 00:41:55 BST 2006

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 19:21, you wrote:
> can do, sure. which ones do, though? if it's not an issue people
> actually run into, then i don't think it is worth rewriting that
> particular bit of code.

Pretty much any RISC machine. Reasonably speaking, any RISC machine
still in use (UltraSPARC, PowerPC, HP-PA -- i think KDE works on
HP/UX). I don't know if KDE works on IRIX 6.5 on R/6000. :-)

Solaris does on both UltraSPARC and X86/X64 (Opteron). I'm almost
certain MacOS X on PowerPC and AIX do too.

I don't know if Intel EMT64 (Xeon/Pentium 4 && friends) are NUMA. Need
input from an Intel guru.

--Stefan

steleman at nyc.rr.com                          -Monty Python