Important dates for contributors calendar

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Apr 1 15:53:37 BST 2006

On Saturday 01 April 2006 01:20, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would it possible for a calender to be created that can be downloaded by
> KOrganizer or some other such groupware suite such that contributors to KDE
> can be kept up-to-date on important happenings?
>
> My first thoughts about this are to add dates of upcoming KDE 3.5 events
> (refreeze, tagging day, etc.) and also snapshot creation dates. From my POV,
> the TWG would have to maintain this, but I think it would be useful
> nonetheless.
>
> Comments?

I think it would be great if we all would use Matt Douhan's Kolab server, adding it to our korg resources.
(where is Matt anyhow?  I've been trying to get in contact with him for weeks)?

A bunch of us pim folks have been using it for a long time and we have each other's contact info and
we share a calendar and to-do lists and stuff.   And then we could all have write access to the calendar.

But this would put extra work and responsibility on Matt, who is apparently not around these days.
-Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE