http://www.kde.org/info/requirements/3.5.php

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Sat Sep 17 13:10:33 BST 2005

On Saturday 17 September 2005 13:14, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Please review the requirements. If you know something new or changed
> between 3.4 and 3.5, please tell me.

The Perl entry could perhaps be changed a little to show that the info: KIO
slave uses Perl at runtime (in kdebase), as its main script info2html is
written in Perl.

There should perhaps be a minimal version for mtools, as there was a change in
the parameters for not overwriting. (I have mtools 3.9.9 (-SuSE 9.0). I do
not know where before the chnage happened.) (BTW why kdeutils? KFloppy does
not need it).

There seems to miss the package needed for the mac: KIO slave (whatever that
package is called).

There seems to miss the packages of the external programs needed by KFloppy.
(see http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdeutils/kfloppy/neededprogs.html for
a list of the needed external programs. Not sure to which packages they
really belong.)

> Greetings, Stephan

(Sorry for the long list of changes.)

Have a nice day!