Backporting trunk Kate to kdelibs4_snapshot

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Sep 17 13:08:04 BST 2005

Am Freitag, 16. September 2005 22:40 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> I agree updating the snapshot is a good thing and that 2 weeks sounds like a
> sensible time.

2 weeks is still a bit too short I think. Just look how long kdepim needs to
be adapted - and you still want time to do application development, no?
We're in no rush here. I agree that kate is special as it was worked in an
unstable moment, but the rest of the classes should be fine.

That said: I'm fine if we merge on 26th the rest of kdelibs. This gives hopefully
enough time to work things out in kdelibs, so we have a reason to port.

Greetings, Stephan