Backporting trunk Kate to kdelibs4_snapshot

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Thu Sep 15 21:33:49 BST 2005

Is it ok if I backport trunk/kdelibs/kate and a few other files against
kdelibs4_snapshot?

The reason is because kdelibs4_snapshot branch was created when Kate was in a
very unstable state.  The upshot is that any app wishing to port against
kdelibs4_snapshot while embedding the kate part is shit out of luck.  The
part crashes when the mouse moves over the part.

I've backported and tested and it all works and fixes the problem.  However, I
had to backport a few files from kdecore/kdeui too as there have been changes
to interfaces/texteditor, kdecore/kurl.* kdeui/kmenu.* that kate in trunk has
taken advantage of.

Is this ok?

Adam

--