kdelibs API documentation (was Re: Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Sep 14 16:38:20 BST 2005

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 14:27, Brad Hards wrote:
> See
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/qca/examples/examples.doco?rev=41935
>8&view=markup for how simple it can get.

Bloody brilliant, Brad. Something to push all over the place (see also the
KResources apidox thread on -devel, which found the same kind of out-of-sync
examples). Only problem I can see with this is that the code examples have to
be compilable, so you can't do the kind of fake example like

#include <foo>

Foo a();
a.doThis();

which you might otherwise. I think it's an acceptable tradeoff to say that
examples must be really accurate.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot