Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Tue Sep 13 21:28:42 BST 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 19:14, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> >> You mean KNetwork which is going to be replaced by QtNetwork so I
> >> think the point is moot.
> >
> >When was that decided?
>
> If it was, I wasn't present and someone decided about the code that I
> maintain.
>
> In fact, the situation *currently* is exactly the other way around:
> KNetwork stays and QtNetwork is used nowhere in KDE code.

That's interesting because if I recall correctly that was not the
decision you reached when you were talking to Andreas.

Correct me if I'm wrong, you complained that there's no proxy support in
QtNetwork to which Andreas said he'll implement it.

Meaning we'll have two networking libraries that do the same thing. One
maintained commercially by a company, the other maintained in sparetime
by Thiago. Again, correct me if I'm wrong here but what's to even
discuss here?

Zack

--
Jesus Saves! By using double coupons and shopping wisely.