Moving ThreadWeaver to kdelibs

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Tue Sep 13 16:46:45 BST 2005

On Tuesday 13 September 2005 4:49 am, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 September 2005 01:17, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>
> Unit tests should be added with time. The Test folder could be renamed to
> examples, to be more clear. Also, it should only be compiled with make test
> or whatever.

If you can slap together at least a basic unit test then as bugs are found
they can be fixed and new tests can easily be added rather then having to
start from scratch.  And if it goes in libs we probably want to start having
everything in libs have some form of unit testing (the more the better of
course)

-Benjamin Meyer.

--
aka icefox