where to put kfile plugins in SVN?

Egon Willighagen e.willighagen at science.ru.nl
Fri Sep 9 20:31:57 BST 2005

Hi all,

last two weeks I've been hacking on Kat, and while really a Java programmer
[1-3], wrote a kfile plugin for chemistry documents (will write more of
them). I was wondering if I could place the code [4] in SVN, and if so, where
I should put it. I prefer in playground/ for now, to get more acustomed to
KDE practices.

I just had some discussion where to put it... and edu came up, as it has a
science subdir. However, the kfile plugin has little to with
education/-tainment. (We even discussed on #kde-devel why Kalzium and KStars
are there).

Anyway, where could I put my kfile plugins?

Egon

1. http://www.jmol.org/
2. http://cdk.sf.net/
3. http://jchempaint.sf.net/
4. http://www.woc.science.ru.nl/devel/egonw/kfile_chemical-0.1.tar.gz

e.willighagen at science.ru.nl
PhD student on Molecular Representation in Chemometrics
Radboud University Nijmegen
http://www.cac.science.ru.nl/people/egonw/
GPG: 1024D/D6336BA6