HCI working group mailing list

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Sun Sep 4 16:53:34 BST 2005

Hi Frans,

> I haven't participated in KDE's usability development for long and knows
> absolutely nothing about it, but one thought that strikes is that there
> currently exists many lists related to HCI/usability: kde-usability,
> kde-usability-devel, kde-guidelines(at least).

Clearing up confusion: there was an eV meeting here at akademy, where it was
decided to set up working groups to help co-ordination across wider areas
of KDE development. There will probably be a mail or press release about it
soon, once the infrastructure is in place. Anyway, the working groups
aren't intended to replace or duplicate the existing efforts, so it's
OK :-).

Regards,
Philip