small kdebase cleanup proposal

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Tue Oct 25 19:26:49 BST 2005

In kdebase pics/crystalsvg/ and applnk/ have been kind of a dumping ground for
"images" and "desktop" files in the past.  In an effort to clean them up I
would like to do the following:

1) Move all the packages (icon and desktop files) into
workspace/application-packages/

For example the files: applnk/kde-toys.directory and
pics/crystalsvg/crsc-app-package_toys.svgz

2) Move all the kcontrol menu, directory and desktop files into
workspace/kcontrol/applnk

3) Make workspace/3rd-party/pics and move all the 3rd party crystal icons into
it such as cr48-app-gaim.png.  This will allow us to make a
workspace/3rd-party/desktop/ if we want to.

-Benjamin Meyer

--
aka icefox
Public Key: http://www.icefox.net/public_key.asc