[RFC] Possible KView Maintainership

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Mon Oct 24 10:18:04 BST 2005

On Sunday 23 October 2005 00:14, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>  Currently you can step through the images in a directory but
> this feature isn't 100% stable.  I don't know if this is needed or not.

I suggest you fix features that work, but are not perfect.  Stuff that
basically does not work is different.
I am sure that you can find out after talking to various users of the
application what is actually being used and what is not, since you are
making the classic mistake here for thinking you are representative of
the users of KView.  You are not. No developer can be.

Don't remove features without proper research.
The only exception to that rule is that some features should never have
been released, which the above is not one of.

--
Thomas Zander