question about win32 related patched

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Oct 18 14:05:47 BST 2005

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 11:48, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> currently I'm trying to fix the bksys build system for win32  KDE/Qt4 using
> g++ (Minimal gnu for Windows Environment - mingw ).
>
> While perfoming this I recognized that there are some minor only win32 related
> patches for kdecore and friends required.
>
> It is necessary that those only  win32 related patches are reviewed every time
> on this list ?

If it's about kdelibs/win I'd say no, but if it's about the source code I'd say yes,
because we want to avoid #ifdef mess so maybe we can figure out how to
do things cleanly? But if you're confident about your cleanliness then no review
here is necessary (post-commit review happens anyway for small enough diffs)...