kpersonalizer

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Fri Oct 7 19:07:56 BST 2005

On Friday 07 October 2005 16:37, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> Nicolas Goutte wrote:
> >Sure in list view mode, you cannot use correctly the lasso.
> >
> >But, as far as I know, the lasso was invented on systems with icon views.
>
> Yet it works fine in Windows Explorer or OS/X Finder.
>
> >So you can drag all needed icons in a free space and then lasso them
> > together. Then you can do the drag&drop operation that you want.
>
> Come on, this is hardly convenient.

I have not written that it was easier than using Ctrl. I have only written
that it was possible. (The Ctrl shortcut was invented for a reason.)

This means for a normal user that he can choose the way he/she wants. And it
adds accessibility for users who cannot choose what he/she wants or would
prefer.

(...)

Have a nice day!