KApplication::requestShutDown and KApplication::propagateSessionManager

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Fri Oct 7 16:07:27 BST 2005

KApplication::requestShutDown() and KApplication::propagateSessionManager()
are both functions that will only be ever called by the desktop and not by
end applications.  In that goal I have taken them and put them into there own
little namespace and would like to move them out of kdelibs and into
kdebase/workspace/libs/  Attached is my first attempt at the namespace.
Please RFC.  Also because these are so specialized making there own static
library is also something I am thinking of.  What do you think?

-Benjamin Meyer

--
aka icefox
Public Key: http://www.icefox.net/public_key.asc