kpersonalizer

Benjamin Meyer benjamin.meyer at trolltech.com
Thu Oct 6 22:28:11 BST 2005

What do people think of kpersonalizer?  Do you think it has value?  I just ran
it am having a hard time justifying its existence.  If the real problem is
that these setting are hard to change in KControl then that is what should be
fixed, not adding this.

Riddell told me that in kubuntu has neither kpersonalizer nor ktip and the
only complaint I get is that people want to change to double click as default

Basic question: Does kpersonalizer add any value?  Can I delete it?

-Benjamin Meyer