KDE4 porting: unsermake

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Tue Nov 29 07:32:23 GMT 2005

On Monday 28 November 2005 22:58, Stefan Winter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Can you try the attached patch for trunk/kdenonbeta/unsermake/designer.um
> > ? (It is not tested and I have no idea if it is right. But according to
> > the differences between the two kinds of UI files in the code in that
> > file, it should be needed.)
>
> Still didn' t lead to a compiled ui file. It did change something though:
> METASOURCES in Makefile now contains references:
>
> METASOURCES = ... kwifi_ifacewidget=kwifi_ifacewidget.h
> QT4_UIFILES = kwifi_ifacewidget
>
> But it still doesn't compile the file.

Good, I think I see the problem. There seems to be a huge gap between the uic4
code in designer.um and what Qt 4.1 documents about uic (in Qt4 mode),
especially the proposed Makefile template.

So probably uic4 files are not supported by unsermake currently.

However I suppose that all the needed the code is already there for the uic3
mode, so I will look again at it.

> See in kdentwork/wifi if you want to
> play with it.

> Greetings,