KDE4 porting: unsermake

Stefan Winter swinter at kde.org
Mon Nov 28 21:58:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

> Can you try the attached patch for trunk/kdenonbeta/unsermake/designer.um ?
> (It is not tested and I have no idea if it is right. But according to the
> differences between the two kinds of UI files in the code in that file, it
> should be needed.)

Still didn' t lead to a compiled ui file. It did change something though:
METASOURCES in Makefile now contains references:

METASOURCES = ... kwifi_ifacewidget=kwifi_ifacewidget.h
QT4_UIFILES = kwifi_ifacewidget

But it still doesn't compile the file. See in kdentwork/wifi if you want to
play with it.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--