Problems debugging kio_svn ioslave

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 23 23:21:11 GMT 2005

On 03.11.05 18:23:41, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> to solve a problem with kdevelop's subversion support I wanted to debug
> the kio_svn slave using KDE_SLAVE_DEBUG_WAIT=svn+http kdeinit  (svn+http
> is the protocoll kdevelop's subversion plugin uses) and the output in
> the terminal where I run this tells me that the slave is halted and
> detached. However after a few seconds I get a message box from kdevelop
> saying that the slave crashed (kdevelop's connects to the result()
> signal of the job) and when finally the gdb is done loading symbols I
> can't get any reasonable backtrace.

Hi,

I know this is considered "bad behaviour", but this is kind of a "help
I'm totally lost, but really want to find the error"...

So nobody here got a hint why the kio_svn slave crashes when it is
suspended via the KDE_SLAVE_DEBUG_WAIT option for kdeinit? BTW: I get
the same error message in konqueror telling me the slave died...

Andreas

--
Try to value useful qualities in one who loves you.