Problems debugging kio_svn ioslave

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 3 17:23:41 GMT 2005

Hi,

to solve a problem with kdevelop's subversion support I wanted to debug
the kio_svn slave using KDE_SLAVE_DEBUG_WAIT=svn+http kdeinit  (svn+http
is the protocoll kdevelop's subversion plugin uses) and the output in
the terminal where I run this tells me that the slave is halted and
detached. However after a few seconds I get a message box from kdevelop
saying that the slave crashed (kdevelop's connects to the result()
signal of the job) and when finally the gdb is done loading symbols I
can't get any reasonable backtrace.

Andreas

--
Blow it out your ear.