The future of KAction

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Nov 16 18:39:55 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 06:02, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> How does that look?

this would help solve the problem of "where do we put kiosk support with the
new KAction changes?" the answer would be to put checks in addAction,
addWidget, etc...

that said, how would we define merge points (if at all?).
also, once this is settled down and the API more or less finished, we ought to
create a little command line app that processes an xmlgui rc file and spits
out the proper C++. should be simple to do.

--
Aaron J. Seigo